In addition to workshops, Diversitywise Educational Services offers a learning partnerships approach for supporting schools and early learning centres.
We listen as educators about the issues that have currency for you, and tailor learning objectives and a program that fits your needs for teacher-led learning and quality improvement. That program can include any of the following as appropriate to your context:
- Design and independent hosting and analysis of anonymous staff, parent and/or student surveys to gather data.
- Facilitation of focus groups with staff or students to collect qualitative data.
- Workshops for staff, parents and/or students, drawing on a range of Diversitywise resources and curriculum materials.
- Compilation of tailored sets of readings and research summaries around a specific topic of interest to staff and School Councils.
- Input into school planning documents and policies.
- Facilitated referrals to other service providers as appropriate.
- Independent facilitation of an issue between one or more parents/carers and the centre or school (as an independent third party).
- Peer support programs for individual staff.
- Compilation or development of specific curriculum resources or lesson plans.
- In-class delivery of ‘demonstration’ lessons modelling teaching approaches.
- Tailoring of grant, sponsorship and broader fundraising strategies to assist in addressing specific issues.
- Development of staged implementation plans with milestones, monitoring and evaluation schedules and review processes as appropriate.
We know firsthand how precious discretionary funding is to early learning centres and schools and work hard to constrain our costs.
Where the scope of a task can be well defined in advance, we provide fixed price, no obligation quotes.
As a guide, our standard rates are $80/hour and $520/day (GST ex). Discounts apply for schools and early years centres in low socioeconomic areas (ICSEA < 950), Aboriginal organisations and charitable organisations with annual turnover below $2M
Some activities with a lesser requirement for intellectual property or expert knowledge (eg resource compilation and some document review/editing) are charged at 50% of the above rates.
We absorb the cost of 30 minutes of travel time, beyond which travel is charged at the 50% rate. Where appropriate, we will suggest teleconferencing to reduce your costs.
Outgoings (travel, workshop supplies etc) are charged ‘at cost’ plus 10%.
Contact us using the form below for a no-obligation quote.