Diversitywise adopts a learning partnership based model for supporting schools and early learning centres.
We listen to you as educators about the issues that have currency for you, and tailor learning objectives and a program that fits your needs.teacher-led learning and quality improvement.
What this means is that we don’t deliver ‘off the shelf’ training packages that have the risk of poor alignment with the needs of your early learning centres or school.
That program can include any of the following as appropriate to your context:
- Design and independent hosting and analysis of staff, parent and student surveys to gather data.
- Facilitation of focus groups with staff or students to collect qualitative data.
- Workshops for staff, parents and/or students, drawing on a range of Diversitywise resources and curriculum materials.
- Compilation of tailored sets of readings and research summaries around a specific topic of interest to staff and School Councils.
- Input into school planning documents and policies.
- Facilitated referrals to other service providers as appropriate.
- Independent facilitation of an issue between one or more parents/carers and the centre or school (as an independent third party).
- Peer support programs for individual staff.
- Compilation or development of specific curriculum resources or lesson plans.
- In-class delivery of ‘demonstration’ lessons modelling teaching approaches.
- Tailoring of grant, sponsorship and broader fundraising strategies to assist in addressing specific issues.
- Development of staged implementation plans with milestones, monitoring and evaluation schedules and review processes as appropriate.
How to engage our services
Straightforward requests can be made using the form below. We will normally respond within one working day. We may have some follow-up questions and can provide a no-obligation quote.
If you have a more complex query, we suggest you book a teleconference with us. We will work with you to develop a program to address your professional development or organisational needs. We will also provide a no-obligation quote for our support of this program.