Dr Agli Zavros-Orr, as founder of Diversitywise Educational Services, has three decades of experience as a teacher, teacher educator and academic. They have taught across early learning centres, primary schools and high schools.
Agli provides support that is independent, confidential, tailored to your specific needs and informed by Australian best practice and contemporary educational research. Examples of where they can help include parents and carers seeking:
- Advice regarding strategies to assist children with learning differences be successful in school.
- Strategies to complement school-based interventions to address learning delays.
- Advice regarding curriculum and teaching methods for home schooling.
- Support from a parent advocate in their engagement with their children’s school.
- Advice regarding how to support a child with an intersex variation.
Parents mainly access Diversitywise consultations online (phone / FaceTime /Skype / Facebook Messenger). A booking link is provided below. Face-to-face consultations can also be organised (we are based at Ringwood, Victoria).
Online consultations are $80+GST (payable by credit card or Paypal). This fee provides for
- An initial phone call or Skype meeting of up to 30 minutes duration
- A follow-up email with advice regarding strategies and often links to resources.
We encourage a short description of the issue to be included in the booking. This will help ensure that you get the most value from Agli’s meeting with you (and in the event that we feel we are not the best organisation to respond to your query we can make a referral and arrange reimbursement).
On booking a session, you shall be sent an email confirming the booking and providing a web link that can be used if needed for rescheduling or cancellations.